Check out the spectacular video now!
Click HERE for more video’s
Daily Logs of ARC 2014
- Click here for http://www.worldcruising.com Daily logs ARC 2014
TP52 BALEARIA on 4.58″ .. ARC 2014
Sailing the Heineken Regatta 2014 with us
on the: TP52 BALEARIA
For over three decades, the St. Maarten Heineken Regatta has showcased the top boats and sailing-and has become equally famous for its world-class slate of parties and musical entertainment-in the Caribbean.
Now recognized by sailors around the planet as one of the sailing world’s best regattas, each year the event lives up to its worthy motto: Serious Fun.
One week serious fun & serious racing ?
Come sail with us on TP52 Balearia !
We start of the week with 2 days training and will sail our first race on March 6: the Commodores Cup. Balearia will be moored in Simpson Bay Marina. We can assist in finding accomodation near the Marina.
Dates of training & racing
- 4-5 March Training and preparation
- 6 March Gill Commodore’s Cup
- 7-9 March St. Maarten Heineken Regatta
On Friday March 7th, Saturday March 8th & Sunday March 9th, 2014.
Race courses will be on the waters around the island of St. Maarten and may include the following races:
- Around the Island
- Around Buoys
- Point to Point
Balearia will sail under CSA rating
- 5 March: Welcome Back Sailors party at the Sint Maarten Yacht Club
- 6 March: Opening Party at Port de Plaisance, Main stage and several musical acts.
- 7 March: Party on the Boardwalk, Philipsburg; multiple stages, various musical acts
- 8 March: Party in Marigot, main stage and multiple musical acts.
- 9 March: Party on Kim Sha Beach, Simpson Bay and prize giving ceremony on Kim Sha Beach