The Giraglia Rolex Cup is organised by the Yacht Club Italiano and the Societe Nautique de Saint-Tropez. The Cup consists of three days inshore racing in the bay of Saint-Tropez followed by a 243 nautical mile offshore race.
- Start at the historic port of Saint-Tropez
- Head to the idyllic Iles des Hyeres
- Cross the Ligurian Sea to round the Giraglia
- Finish at the Italian port of Genoa- one of the historic ports of the Mediterranean
- 11 June (Thu) Arrive St Tropez & meet your fellow team members
- 12 -13 June (Fri & Sat) Training days
- 14-16 June (Sun – Tue) Inshore racing
- 17 June (Wed) Offshore race to San Remo
- 20 June (Sat) Depart
More information about the race can be found at: www.giragliarolexcup.com
Contact us to reserve the TP52 or Swan 42 Race for your sailing team before someone else does!!!