Baraka GP is ready to race and equipped with a very high specification mast package from Southern Spars. Extensive work was put into finding weight saving measures from the outset and the Southern spars package is almost 60kg lighter than its competitors and with a smaller cross-sectional area for improved aerodynamics, it really is the mast of choice for a serious racer.
Still available for PRIMO CUP st Tropez
- TP-52 style boom, carbon sandwich, weight 15 Kg
- Full TPT- sweptback spreaders
- Removable external Karver code zero halyard lock
- Tuff-luff aero foil
- Tiller steering
A fully up-to-date running rigging package accompanies the boat, with both inshore and offshore setup's included. There is a comprehensive rig tuning guide.
Sail inventory from North Sails:
- Main-A 2012 offshore 3Di - two reef positions; Main-B 2014 inshore 3DL - very light use; Main-C 2015 Offshore - Doyle, increased area.
- J-1-A 2012 3Di, J-1-B 2014 3DL; J-2-A 2012 3Di, J-2-B 2014 3Di; J-3-A 2012 3Di
- J-4-A 2012 3Di
- A-0-A 2012 straight luff with karver furler; A-1,5-A 2012; A-2-B 2013 , A-2-C 2014; A-4-A 2012; A-5-A 2012
- Genoa staysail 2012; Spinnaker staysail 2012 - Karver furling system
- Trysail full orange, Storm jib full orange
- Delivery sails; Mainsail (pinhead, short E) dacron, J4 dacron
Fully equipped safety equipment to comply with OSR category 2
- 12-man UtraLite Life raft from Ocean Safety
- Jonbuoy Recovery Module
- MOB button in cockpit.