Sailing a TP52 in the Caribbean is combining the best of both worlds:
Active sailing on a Formula 1 Racer in the beautiful setting of the Caribbean
- Keel and Rudder new design in 2011
- Mast with locks on Masthead spin, Jib and main.
- Winch package: twin pedestals with the Over drive for the spins, pit winch also pedestal driven “Bitch winch” for halyard hoist
- A complete race sail inventory:
Jibs North 3DI: Jib top, Light Jib, Medium Jib, Heavy jib, Heavy jib plus, 4 jib.
Mainsails, North 3Di: Inshore M1, Offshore M2 (with two reef points), Spare inshore (Quantum).
Spins: A1, A1.5, A2, A3, A4, A6.
Others: Spin staysail, Jib staysail, Code 0 (furling), Code 0 (non furling)
- Electronics: B and G Hercules 2000, Garmin AIS and Sailor sat phone linked to laptop which has the tacktical software with polar speeds, wireles to table.
– winner BVI Spring Regatta
– 2nd Rolex St Thomas
– winner Antigua Sailing Week
– 2 days of training
– Boat preparation
A charter package generally includes:
– Racing Skipper
– Professional Race Crew
– Pre-event training
– Water on board
– Safety equipment (loan)
– Race entry fees
– Fuel and berthing / mooring fees
For more information on the races we sail check the Calendar: here
- RORC600 full crew
- St Maarten Heineken Regatta – 6 berths
- Antigua Sailing week single berths available
- Giraglia Europe full crew
- Malta Middle Sea Race full crew
Contact us for more information on offers on the races